COME PLAY IN THE WORLD WITH US!
Choose your 2023 adventure….
Dive with Friends Tour – September 14-21, 2022
Come explore and dive the best of Mexico’s Riviera Maya with Sara and Tim. Swim with the Whale Sharks, true gentle giants of the sea, a bucket list opportunity! Navigate through the cenote freshwater caves and caverns where the light pours in from above. Dive Cozumel, one of the most popular diving destinations in the world. This trip offers a variety for the advanced diver – reef dives, wall dives, drift dives, cavern dives, even an underwater museum!
Travel and diving are two of our favorite things. This year we decided to begin organizing group tours with people we know and love. We are inviting fun, easy going divers who are interested in exploring the same dive sites we are. Because we’ve done this trip before, we know just where to stay, the best ways to get from a to b, and the top notch hidden local spots with authentic food.
Our tours are independent. Your dives and accommodation are included, but where you’d like to have dinner is up to you. You can still be a couple on trips like this. We allow Free Days in the areas we visit so if you’re itching to dive the same site one more time or want to hop in the water with a 60 foot shark again, there’s time for that. If you’d prefer to lay on the beach that day, go for it, there’s time for that. And, it’s a small group of friends. Our tours are 8 people max.
Incredible dives, amazing food, comfortable lodging, good company. Sounds like our kind of adventure.
US $3477 per person, double room sharing
Single room surcharge: $508
- 6 days of diving: reef, drift, with option to dive 8 days
- Swimming with Whale Sharks!
- 7 nights at 2* to 4* hotels
- Breakfast every morning
- National park entry fees for Cozumel
- Entry fees for Cenotes
- Round Trip Transportation to Playa del Carmen
- Transportation to airport on departure day
- Dive gear rental (BCD, regulator, weights, wetsuit, fins, mask)
- Those preferring to bring personal gear save $95.
- Flights to Cancun
- Travel and dive insurance (Required at time of deposit)
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
- Optional additional diving on free days
- Tips for dive guides
Deposit of $880 holds your spot, limited space available. Please email us for availability at email@example.com